#1 Bungee jumping

Afraid but still wants to experience bungee jump at least once. I wanna know how it feels to fly in sky and just free fall... And I'm curious what comes in mind at that moment




#2 Driving

 This is one great desire for me. Got my license but lost confidence in driving somehow. I know how much I'm missing out because I can't just go wherever I want to myself. Depending and burdening people to send me everywhere doesn't make me feel any better. One day I will drive with no fear, without anyone beside me, all by myself going anywhere I want to.. :)


#3 Lying down on a road at night

Well, for this I've done it before in my college xD. But wants to lie for a really long time staring at the stars without worrying that cars are going to pass by... I love that feeling <3


#4 Watching sunset and sunrise in an awesome view

 I've always feel that sunset and also sunrise are one of the most beautiful scenery ever! They just give you that warm feeling which I really long for.. a lot~ And watching it with a special someone gives more meaning to it :)


#5 Going to the beach at night time

Went to the beach few times already, but always during the day time. Beach is nice, except for that hot sun and the amount of people with the noise and stuffs. Feel like going there just to relax when there's nobody. Wants to feel like I own the beach or something. And lie on the soft sand, walking along the beach... Peacefully and also having fun with people I go with at the same time :)


#6 Get soaked in a rainy day

Just getting wet without worrying that you'll fall sick or how ugly you look when your hairs and clothes are wet, play and dance under the rain like there's no tomorrow... I'll do this one day, for sure! 





#7 Hug someone real long

I really love hugs. It just gives me a secure feeling that I'm not alone and I still have somebody to count on. But of course, not a random hug with a stranger... I would really want to hug someone I can depend on, someone who knows and understands how I feel without me telling the whole story, someone who hug me when I have a hard time....



#8Attending SS501 or Kim Hyun Joong concert

I've said that I wanna leave K-POP. But for loving SS501 and also Kim Hyun Joong that much, my only dream is to attend either of their concert at least once, so that it gives a sense of satisfaction which I can bring along to my whole life even when I'm no longer in love with K-Pop :) Hope I can be there with a green light stick and cheer for him/them with the other fans :D





0 comments to "Wish List"

Post a Comment