This is one of the best drama I've ever seen in my whole life!!!! Why? Cause of how it's so realistic and it just touches me straight into my soul.. Like seriously T.T I've cried and laughed throughout the drama. Never seen such an awesome drama which I feel I can relate with. Well, a little la... I mean it's something which almost everyone may have to go through in life.

In the drama, whenever we get cheated by people we put our trust in, everything just seem so dark and hard. Most of us will end up feeling dejected, hopeless and as if that we have nothing good left. Depending on people make us feel disappointed at times, so we end up being independent, but for being independent for a long time, a feeling of tiredness and wanting to just lean on someone come across to mind. It's sad, but true. That's what the drama shows, and I too can feel it so deep inside myself. I'm carrying this confusion back and forth. Till now, I have no idea on what to really believe in. 

Should I let myself to depend on others? 
Should I believe in them fully without any doubt? 
Be 100% sure that I will never get hurt again? 

My heart wants to do that, but my brain just won't allow me. 
Expectations increase every time we trust someone. And disappointments just get even bigger once it doesn't meet our expectations. 

It's awesome how the drama shows that there is always hope. Having someone supporting and protecting you by your side all along without you knowing. What an awesome feeling~ Even though it's just a drama, I do feel envy, but I wonder if in reality there will be such awesome person in your life. And of course, I wonder if there will be one in my life too...


0 comments to "In time with you"

Post a Comment