Fear comes in various ways. Fear of being alone, fear of heights, fear of making mistakes.... 

But what's in my mind is, is fear real? Or is it from within? I have definitely experience fear and I'm sure everyone has too. Fear is what brings us backward, or static in life. With fear in our mind, we can't move forward or improve ourselves in many ways. It restricts us both physically and mentally. We think about the possibilities that might happen in the future when it hasn't even happened.; worrying and fearing it'll come true. It's amazing how our minds can play such tricks to us, so even if it's not easy, we need to control our minds to stop being in fear.

So much facts of fear... Knowing the truth about them, yet I can't seem to overcome fear in my own life. There are many fears in my life. One of the main ones right now is the fear of losing people I love in my life. It's scary that when we grow up, many things seem to be realistic. Or in other words, more important and vivid things are seen and experienced. It's always awesome being kids in their own fantasy world, not knowing what they'll face later on. Realization happens when we mature? Or when we think too much? I don't know. But bring this age, knowing that I'll be an adult anytime soon, I'm in fear of losing people whom I love.

“You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.”


0 comments to "Fear"

Post a Comment